Town Board Meetings
1st & 3rd Tuesdays - 7:30 PM
Trenton Town Hall
1071 State Hwy 33 E
West Bend, WI 53095
Meeting dates are subject to change. Watch for agenda postings.
Town of Trenton
P.O. Box 259
Newburg, WI 53060
Treasurer Nicole Cozzuli-Meer
The 2019 Property Tax Instructions are now available! Please review these instructions, as they contain valuable information on how to pay your taxes, review payments, sign escrow checks, and print receipts.
Property Tax Bills will be mailed by December 10. Please contact Treasurer Nicole Meer if you have not received your bill by December 20.
See Property Tax Records to view and print your tax bill, check on payment status, and print receipts. NOTE: when searching for your property, the easiest method is to search by Address number without road name, and choose the appropriate property record. Then, use the dropdown menu to view "Taxes" which will show historical data.
Options for paying your property taxes before January 31:
- By mail to Town of Trenton Treasurer, PO Box 259, Newburg, WI 53060
- In person at the Town Hall on Wednesdays and Thursdays in December and January, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (credit and debit cards accepted, for a fee)
- Online through GovPayNet. A service fee of 2.65% of the payment (minimum $1.00) for credit card payments or $1.50 (flat fee) for eChecks will be charged to you for online payments
- By phone through GovPayNet by calling 888.604.7888. A service fee of 2.65% PLUS $2.00 (minimum $3.00) for credit card payments or $3.50 (flat fee) will be charged to you for phone payments.
- At the State Bank of Newburg during regular business hours.
- By deposting your payment in the Town Hall Drop Box 24 hours a day.
REMINDER: To avoid paying late fees (or possible police fines of $147.50), please submit dog license applications no later than April 1. A copy of the Rabies Certificate is required by Wisconsin Statutes to be provided with the application.
Direct link to tax information search: Washington County Land Records -- Search by Parcel ID
After January 31, payments MUST be paid to the Washington County Treasurer:
- By mail to Washington County Treasurer, PO Box 1986, West Bend, WI 53095-7986
- Online or by phone: visit the Washington County Treasurer Website Page
Lottery Credit —
Find the following Lottery and Gaming Credit forms on the Wisconsin Department of Revenue website.
Form LC-100 - WI Lottery and Gaming Credit Application
Form LC-110 - WI Buyer Lottery and Gaming Credit Application
Form LC-220 - Manufactured/Mobile Home Municipal Permit - WI Lottery and Gaming Credit Application
Form LC-400 - WI Lottery and Gaming Credit Removal Request
If you have questions, email email@example.com.